PRETORIA ARMS offer the following Firearm Competency Training Courses:
- When purchasing your Training Manuals, our Assessor/Firearm Instructor will conduct a Pre-Assessment meeting with you and will explain the procedures in detail.
- You will have to complete an Open Book Exam at home for each Unit Standard.
- You will study the Manuals and make an appointment with our Assessor to write your Closed Book Exams, whereafter you will do your Practical Training and Qualification Shoot.
Additional Costs – Practical Training
After successful completion of your Training an Official PFTC Statement of Results and Company Certificate will be issued.
Remember to bring a Certified Copy of your ID on the day of your Assessment.
Competency Training will take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Address:1032 Silvergrass St, Montana AH, Pretoria, 0186
- Phone:+27 10 300 1222
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application